Tuesday, April 14, 2009

sorrowful mystery...

dear diary

just got back from church and decided to visit you first today. and now its freaking hot here! anyways today is a very bad and disappointing day for me. somehow things weren't going well throughout the whole day. firstly morning practise wasn't too well because my hands felt damn stiff and i couldn't feel flexible. then after morning assembly, mr teo made CO stay back because we caused 3 classes to fail class check. apparently they got pumped and i didnt join them so i felt damn guilty and many ppl were angry wif me after that. ): SORRY! so during physics, returned back class test and i got a whooping 27/40! its not very high but i am still happy to achieve this mark for the simple fact that i didnt cheat and managed to do it on my own. can't stand those cheaters who cheated(like duh!) and scored darn high. history, felt like sleeping. had maths test after that and continued wif the last part of probability. like wat i mentioned in my previous post, i am not a mathematical person so i still dun get it. i am so dead! ):

recess was equally or maybe worst. something left me feeling very hurt and lost. i seriously dunno what did i do wrong. ): chem, felt like sleeping and nothing went into my non-mathematical brain. english was super fun! had a long discussion bout "things fall apart". feeling bored and since we have alr completed the questions, chui yang, jin hong and ken were watching me act out "maria nosopol". apparently i was this maid from indonesia who had a boyfriend called gabRRRiel and worked in nationale junior college as a cleaner.. damn funny!

after school went to J8 for lunch wif elgyn and chatted for a long long time! by the way, i think ms GENE, yes its ms GENE, found out that i was refering to her and confronted me via sms just now. since she knows it i guess i dun have to hide her identity anymore. she is currently damn pissed wif me now for that comment and i feel sort of guilty but still, i wont change my opinion! like seriously, if you were in my shoes, you would also like to make that comment bout gene. alright then thats all for today, diary. hopefully tmr would be a better day.

p.s gene is from my church. (:

signing out,
martin

No comments: