Sunday, April 12, 2009

i am so touched! (:

dear diary

i am so touched that many people tagged you the moment i posted up the latest entry! like yay! you are alive again and this just spurs me to blog more and more. so thanks people! i promise i would blog more so as to entertain and to bore. buahaha.

anyways i just felt like saying some random stuff. like how i passed my NAPFA test last monday! yay. i have always hated NAPFA ever since primary 6 where i failed my inclined pull up for the first time. i know it sounds funny and all. so please do laugh at me now. OK THATS ENOUGH. so ever since, i grew to hate NAPFA more and more. the month of april was just such a chore for me. haha. in secondary 1, i failed twice because of once more inclined pull up and standing board jump. yah, go on and laugh again. however, in secondry 2 and 3, the tables turned and i passed it on my first try. yay! but this just brings me to my next obstacle. CHIN-UPS! *faints*

ok enough about NAPFA. just now i was reading someone's blog. and i spotted this person had a few pictures of himself/herself. and they were (not trying to be mean) FUGLY! like seriously the person is not very hot or handsome/pretty, however he/she still loves to consistently take weird shots of himself/herself. i mean if you take normal, just smile poses its ok. but that person had to tear my eyes out by posing and calling himself/herself a super model. it was seriously damn hilarious! maybe you might think its evil for me to do so, however i think i have the liberty to say this because many a times, people do tell him/her about the grossity. but still he/she does not want to change.

ok those two paragraphs were just rather random. it was to entertain everyone. sch starts tmr and the countdown continues to SYF'09! to CHSCO: lets do this alright?! lets own asses! (:

signing off,
martin

No comments: