Saturday, April 18, 2009

dear diary

well not updated for 2 days. getting a little tweeny bit bored. buahaha. anyways yesterday was a totally cool day! getting to leave class early, having free lunch and practising long hours for SYF just make my day. moreover, we were improving quite abit which just made me even happier! onward CHSCO! (: after practise, went to lay vampire and freeze and melt. damn fun to relieve childhood again. haha. also saw NCC(air) people playing after their POP. just watching them having so much fun puts me into the joyous mood too. YAY! ((:

alright today is a rather down day for me especially at night. ok mainly its at night. morning went to sch for maths remedial. pratial fractions: kinda cool topic. but sitting wif jin hong and xiang kai damn fun! oh yah, i tried doing PDS also but naturally, failed badly. haha. went for lunch later and xiang kai told me alot bout 射雕英雄传 which is a totally cool show! went to church next and on the way back, everything cae falling down. i just realised that perhaps my definition of friendship is way different. or that i expect too little from my best friend. or maybe i am really using him. but still, i feel very pressurize at times just goin out with him. anyway it all ended.

got into trouble wif my parents when i reached home and everything bad fell onto me. however my spirits lifted when watching 射雕英雄传. yay! alright then, gonna slack abit more and start doin work tmr! intensive practise on monday and tuesday. YAY even more!
CHSCO onwards! ((:

signing off,
martin

No comments: