Tuesday, April 28, 2009

dear diary

just decided to blog first before i continue wif my revison for tmr's english paper 1. well for the past two days it was HBL and i found it very cool! at least we didnt have to wake up early, dress up and go off to sch because sch was at HOME! and u could jolly wake up at 7.59 to turn on ur com. anyway the lessons were the same and just practised however, i SLACKED! gosh. so yesterday had richie over doin HBL wif me. at least managed to complete it successfully. however when it ended, while he was happily mugging off, i fell asleep. -.- today was much better cos i was alone, struggling by myself to complete but at least i completed much more. yay!

alright exams start tmr. i would most prolly not be blogging again till after exams. somehow i am not treating this mid-years seriously and i feel that i cant do well. from previous results, it has just be a de-motivation for me. ): ah but nvm... i shall just do my best. after reading jin hong's targets (and goin WOW! over it) i decided to set my own personal targets that i hope i can acheive. so here they are!

english: B3
i must get this B3! i dunno why my english this year is suddenly DAMN noob. i guess mr chen was really biased. buahaha. but go martin! improve your lousy C5 english! (:

HCL: B4
ok if i get that grade i am happy alr. honestly my chinese sucks lah. HBL i acheived 33% for my HCL hmwk. so demoralising. ): but still hopefully i can score in my compo and paper to pull my alr dying marks since i failed listening compre and most prolly not gonna de well for oral. hais.

physics: B3
i got B4 last term! so i just wan a gradual slow improvement. anyway LOOK HERE! I DUN UNDERSTAND PRESSURE SO WHO WANNA HELP?! (:

chemistry: B3
i know the standard is damn low but what can i ask for since i got B4 or is it C5 last term. anyway my chem class test did ok so i guess its half the battle won! must mug hard for this one since acids, base and salts i dun really understand.

biology: A1
ok this one is MUST get A1!! its my love and one other subject i can and must score. so martin, good luck!

A maths and E maths: B3
argh maths! i got C6 for both last term so now i have to work even harder and at least improve to show i am not dumb. i am not dumb. i am not dumb! ~~~

history: A1
MUST MUST MUST GET! since i mugged the essay so hard. buahaha.

combined humans: A1
the other 3rd subject i can get A1. lit is scary this term with much more stuff to memorise. but still for the A1, i got to do it!

yup thats bout all. okay its 9.10 alr. time to go studying engish paper 1! good luck fellow sec 3s for ur exams! (:

signing off,
martin

No comments: