Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :D
alright the year 2008 has ended and i dun wanna miss out on blogging my first post of the year 2009. haha. this year i would be sec 3 and definitely i do have resolutions! but before that heres how i spent my new years eve! since 2008 has been such a churcy year, obviously it shall end off with church too. so i had to help my grandmother run a drink stall at her church's countdown and party. haha. so fun! anyway:
the last thing i ate in 2008: mutton curry
the last thing i drank in 2008: lemonade
the last person i talked to in 2008: aunty sandra! (:
the first person i hugged in 2008: aunty annie!
the first thing i ate in 2009: kueh lapis
the first thing i drank: lemon grass!
ok that was totally lame but i was just trying to occupy blogspace if not ppl will say i dun blog long posts. haha. alright so here are my 10 (i hope) new year resolutions!
1. to score As!
2. to be part of more plays and skits in church
3. to serve my masses diligently
4. to be a better kid
5. to be more nerdy (that explains my nerdy hair now so dun laugh at me!)
6. to at least gain an exco position regardless of cca or pb?
7. to be a better bitch
8. more friends!
9. great year ahead
10. for myself only to know! ((:
ok thats all. wait i think those are wishes. or are they resolutions? i dunno lah. but still thats what i wan. haha. alright tmr sch's starting so its time to put down these resolutions/wishes and do well! off to go out now. tata! (:

No comments: